Rally of the Giants -- Blenheim Palace
The Pre’50 American Auto Club had to cancel the Rally of the Giants at Blenheim Palace scheduled for 12th July 2020.
For those of you who pre-entered for the Giants this year, your tickets will remain valid for the show in 2021 and you will be sent new tickets next year. However if you require a refund please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and payment will be made by BACs or PayPal.
We plan to hold the next Rally of the Giants on 11th July 2021.
Stay safe, stay well and we will see you in 2021.